Oxycontin OP 20mg
Oxycontin OP 20mg is a prescription medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain. Oxycontin may be used alone or with other medications. Oxycontin is an opioid pain medication.
€289.00 – €636.00
Oxycontin OP 20mg is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain. Oxycodone belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
OXYCONTIN Treats the following conditions.
severe chronic pain requiring long-term opioid treatment
severe chronic pain in opioid-tolerant pediatric patient (11 years of age and older)
severe chronic pain with opioid tolerance
How to use Oxycontin
Take this medication on a regular schedule as directed by your doctor, not as needed for sudden pain. Take this drug with or without food, usually every 12 hours. If you have nausea, it may help to take this drug with food. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about other ways to decrease nausea; such as lying down for 1 to 2 hours with as little head movement as possible. If nausea persists, see your doctor.
Swallow the tablets whole. Do not break, crush, chew, or dissolve the tablets. Doing so can release all of the drug at once, increasing the risk of oxycodone overdose.
- You may need frequent medical examination while using Oxycontin.
- Please avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout the treatment.
- Remember that taking Oxycontin is only a part of the treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to make the medication more effective.
- To get the medicine at an affordable rate, you can easily order Oxycontin online via a legitimate only online pharmacy store.
- Abrupt withdrawal of Oxycontin can be fatal. Please consult your doctor before leaving it; your doctor will gradually decrease your medicine dose.
- Keep Oxycontin injection in your custody at the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of all the leftover medicine once done with the treatment.
What to know before taking Oxycontin?
Oxycontin is a dangerous medicine and can adversely affect your health if taken inappropriately. Therefore, it is advisable to consider the following things while before taking Oxycontin:
- Using Oxycontin is not advisable if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar drugs.
- Your doctor will not recommend you to take Oxycontin if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Asthma or other breathing disorders
- Blockage in the stomach or intestine
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Head injuries
- Seizures or convulsions
- Mood or behavioral disorders
- Mental illnesses
- Liver disease
- Kidney disorders
- Urination problems
- Problems in the functioning of the gallbladder or pancreas
- Please don’t take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it can harm your child and cause them some congenital disabilities.
- You should not take Oxycontin if you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- You can also consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits of the medicine and ask your doctor about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Oxycontin.
In addition to the precautions given above, it is advisable not to share your medicine with anyone addicted to drugs.
Oxycontin is an opioid pain medication and is an effective treatment for moderate to severe pain. You can easily buy Oxycontin online, but its dosage will vary from patient to patient. Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the medicine’s minimum possible dose and gradually adjust your medicine dose as and when required. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you thoroughly. Your doctor will recommend Oxycontin dosage keeping the following factors in mind:
Age of the patient
Weight of the patient
The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Oxycontin dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
In the form of oral tablets
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
For older adults (65 years and above)
Doctors will determine a suitable dose for older adults after a full and proper medical examination.
For adults (between 18 years to 64 years)
5 mg to 15 mg orally after every four to six hours or as and when required
For children (below 18 years)
Using Oxycontin for treating patients younger than 18 years is risky; please consult your physician before giving it to your child.
OXYCONTIN 60 mg and 80 mg tablets, a single dose greater than 40 mg, or a total daily dose greater than 80 mg are only for use in patients in whom tolerance to an opioid of comparable potency has been established. Adult patients who are opioid tolerant are those receiving, for one week or longer, at least 60 mg oral morphine per day, 25 mcg transdermal fentanyl per hour, 30 mg oral oxycodone per day, 8 mg oral hydromorphone per day, 25 mg oral oxymorphone per day, 60 mg oral hydrocodone per day, or an equianalgesic dose of another opioid.
Specification: Oxycontin OP 20mg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.